Find products, services, and support
Oops! Can we suggest to: check your spelling, try more general words, or try different words that mean the same thing
SPORTS & FITNESS
While you're working on your training, we're working on improving our products. That's why we regularly issue software updates with important changes to increase performance and reliability. Installing all these updates, including the optional ones, will benefit you and your performance.
On this page you will find the latest updates for your TomTom Sports & Fitness products.
Social Sharing released on April 2016
You can now share your TomTom Sports App activities via the NEW Social Sharing feature on your TomTom Sports GPS Watch. Let your friends know what you’ve been up to by uploading your workouts and fitness accomplishments to Facebook and Twitter.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring released on Jan 26, 2016
You can now track your heart rate 24 hours a day* with your TomTom Spark and TomTom Runner 2 Cardio and Cardio+Music GPS watches. Check how your heart rate changes over the day and get new insights on how your activities affect your heart rate. (*Your TomTom GPS watch provides you with activity information that encourages you to adopt a more active lifestyle overall. Your device uses sensors that track your movement and provide you with relevant information about your activity. The information and data provided is a close estimate of your activity and may not be completely accurate. Data shown can vary per device used or per person and may be dependent on their height, weight, age, build and activity level. The TomTom GPS watch cannot be relied on or used as a replacement for medical advice. We recommend that you consult your physician before starting a new exercise or fitness plan.)
Version 1.1.19 released on Nov 11, 2015
• For watches with a built-in optical heart rate monitor, we have improved the performance in case of sudden speed increases for running or treadmill.
• You can now start indoor cycling activities without a Cadence & Speed Sensor.
Version 1.1.14 released on Oct 22, 2015
• You can now create a custom race on your watch so that you can race a specific distance or time.
• If your watch supports music, you can now control the music playback by moving up from clock screen. We also improved battery life when listening to music and music file compatibility.
• Sleep data can now be uploaded to the TomTom Sports App website.
• You can now use your watch in Japanese, Korean, Malaysian and Indonesian